The easy way to clean the solder from your 9th Gen CPU.
This requires Quicksilver (See our kit for this). The solder is liquefied by the Quicksilver and easily wipes off.
Removes all solder and only leaving the plating that Intel applies to help the solder bond to the silicon CPU die. This can be removed with metal polish such as Flitz (included in the kit)
1. Delid in the normal way.
2. Tape the CPU into the socket of the delid tool.
3. Apply a small amount of Quicksiver
4. Spread to cover the solder with the Quicksilver
5. Let stand for 10 minutes, agitate periodically.
6. Clean Quicksilver and solder from CPU. Reapply if needed.
7. Nothing left but the plating applied to bond the solder.
8. Apply Flitz to remove the plating.
9. One clean CPU!!